How do I get a rental agreement when I’m paying rent to my parents?

Since you are maintaining landlord and tenant relationship with your partners, you can execute a rental agreement and save tax for rent paid to your parents

Below is the step by step procedure to execute a rental agreement in Karnataka,

Step 1: Prepare a draft agreement in word format

Step 2: Buy Rs.100 Non-Judicial E-stamp paper from a co-operative bank, Sub-registrar office, or court near you

Step 3: Print the draft agreement on E-stamp paper

Step 4: Landlord (parents) and tenant (you) should sign the rental agreement

Step 5: Meet notary public near you and get the rental agreement notarized

This completed the execution of a rental agreement.

In Karnataka, we provide rental agreement service, our service includes drafting + execution + notary + home delivered in 2 working days. Same day express delivery available. To opt for our service, please Whatsapp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.

A rental agreement is a valid document to claim HRA and house rent allowance for salaried.

Thank you for reading…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is RECONVEYANCE DEED? How to register RECONVEYANCE DEED?

Where can I find the SAS application number for my property in Bangalore? I don’t have a PID number too. I am not sure if my builder has paid any tax ever

Who provides a good service on exterior cleaning in Bangalore?