What is the time limit for power of attorney for property document?

 The time limit should be specified in “Power of attorney” itself. Generally time limit is as below

  1. Till the purpose of POA is accomplished. ( Till Transaction & sale deed signing)
  2. Validity of 1 month, 6 months or 1 year specified in POA
  3. Till the life of an executant or attorney.
  4. Even after the executant’s death.

In Bangalore, we provide POA drafting, execution, and registration.To opt for our service, please write to us pgnproperties@gmail.com or Whatsapp to +91–9742479020.

Thank you for reading…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where can I find the SAS application number for my property in Bangalore? I don’t have a PID number too. I am not sure if my builder has paid any tax ever

Who provides a good service on exterior cleaning in Bangalore?

What is RECONVEYANCE DEED? How to register RECONVEYANCE DEED?