What are the documents required to transfer your Khata in Karnataka?

 Below are the list of documents requires for Khata transfer.

  • Aadhaar
  • Sale deed copy with notary public attested
  • Tax paid receipt (Current year)
  • Encumbrance certificate (from the date of sale deed to current year)
  • Previous owner’s khata certificate.
  • Occupation certificate (Optional)

Khata transfer can apply through,

  1. Online
  2. Off-line

We provide the service of end to end khata transfer. Our service includes documentation + application processing + Khata certificate & extract home delivered.

To opt for our service, please write to us pgnproperties@gmail.com or whatsapp to +91-9742479020. 

Thank you for reading…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where can I find the SAS application number for my property in Bangalore? I don’t have a PID number too. I am not sure if my builder has paid any tax ever

What is RECONVEYANCE DEED? How to register RECONVEYANCE DEED?

Who provides a good service on exterior cleaning in Bangalore?