Is online EC a valid legal document proof?

Yes, an online EC is a valid legal document.

In Karnataka, Online EC is generated through Kaveri online service. EC extracted through Kaveri online are digitally signed by a competent authority (Respective sub-register office, where the immovable property is located)

An online EC is applicable for property tax application, Khata transfer application, utility name transfer application, bank loan, and property buyer verification.


We provide the service of extracting EC in Karnataka, To opt for our service, please write to us pgnproperties@gmail.com or Whatsapp to +91–9742479020.


            Thank you for reading… 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where can I find the SAS application number for my property in Bangalore? I don’t have a PID number too. I am not sure if my builder has paid any tax ever

What is RECONVEYANCE DEED? How to register RECONVEYANCE DEED?

Who provides a good service on exterior cleaning in Bangalore?