What are some things to be careful about in a rental agreement (as a tenant) in Bangalore?

Few things must be careful about rental agreement.
  1. Rental cycle - Usually rental cycle must be 11 months. Agreement has to renew every 11 months.
  2. Lock-in period - Try to get rid of Lock-in period
  3. Annual rental increment - Usually 5–10% depends on the location and accommodation
  4. Rent payable : Is rent payable in month end or month beginning. Try to pay month end to control your cash flow.
  5. Maintenance and other cost : Is maintenance cost and other cost (water, electricity, tax etc,) includes in rent payable or excludes rent payable to owner.
  6. Security deposit: Usually security deposit in Bangalore is 10 months of rent (Eg: Rent is Rs.10,000 then the security deposit is Rs.1,00,000 ) Try to negotiate and pay in 3 or 4 installment to control your cash flow.
  7. Is repair, damage cost or structural change borne by tenant or owner?Usually tenant has to bear during tenancy period.
  8. Notice period: Usually 1–2 months of notice, Tenant has to inform owner at least 1 or 2 months in advance before vacating house.
  9. Renovation cost: Tenant may paint and clean the house after vacating or appropriate cost (1 Month rent or actual renovation cost) detected from security deposit.
  10. Get your rental agreement in E-stamp paper and notarize it by lawyer. This helps you to validate your rental agreement as address proof. Notarized agreement is applicable for applying gas connection, Bank application, Employee address proof etc.
  11. Prefer transferring your rent and security deposit by wire transfer instead cash. Wire transfer records your transaction and avoid any kind of transnational discrepancy between parties.
Advice: Never get into rental deal if you find your landlord is rude or doesn't suit your behavior. Find suitable landlord and stay happy….
Our rental agreement service:
We do rental agreement and deliver at your door step in just 3 steps.
  1. Email your draft rental agreement in word format to us pgnproperties@gmail.com along with your postal address and mobile number
  2. We will executive the agreement, lawyer notarize and delivered at your door step through our reputed courier partner.
  3. You can transfer the agreement expense to our bank a/c. Please reach us for more details +91–9742479020 (Also available on whatsapp) or email us pgnproperties@gmail.com
If you have any other questions pertaining to rental, rental agreement and renovation, Please reach us, we are delighted to answer your questions at no cost.
Mobile contact : +91–9742479020 (Also available on whats app) or email us : pgnproperties@gmail.com
Regards,
PGN Property Management - An end to end property management company in Bangalore. 

Comments

  1. Really an interesting and amazing post. Thanks for sharing this wonderful informative article here. I appreciate your hard work.
    Bangalore Property Management Company
    top property management company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Good article, I truly agreed with your post. I think Blogs are very helpful in promoting any business.
    Property Maintenance in Clapham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is really attractive. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures and reading all the information. If you are searching for electronic smart locks North Reading guide, then please consider us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who provides a good service on exterior cleaning in Bangalore?

Can you share a sample affidavit for a birth certificate by parents in India?

NRI (Indian): Can my parents prepare and send a power of attorney from India, for purchasing a property in my name? For me to sign and send back to them? I live in the UK. And PoA is for loan purpose or for registration purpose?